Subject: [Harp-L] Re: SPAH: The Highbury Pub

Sorry, John...but this time you're actually being quite un-literal when you
state that I suggested looking in Minneapolis "phone books" for the venue.

  I can't imagine where you got that from since I actually did nothing  of
the sort, if you re-read my original post.  Only substituted  "Minneapolis" for
"Milwaukee" when I referred to write ups about the The  Highbury Pub in the
local papers..and had already corrected myself about  that single faux pas in a
post to SmoJoe a few hours before your  post.  I'm always happy to 'fess up if
and when I make such an egregious  error ;)

My correction to your post wasn't about the street number, but rather  about
your mis-spelling of KinnicKinnic...just in case those out of town  people you
refer to were typing it into a Mapquest search  engine.  Thanks for verifying
the need for such discrepancies to be  cleared up.

Elizabeth
***************************

"Hello, SPAH members. Thanks, Elizabeth, for correcting my corrections  of
the
address of the Highbury Pub.

I was stating that the  Milwaukee area telephone book had a different
address
than the  Highbury website.
Maybe, as Elizabeth said, I was "too literal" in my  listing," but I feel
that the out-of town people should be informed of  discrepancies.

Also, please don't look in the local Minneapolis,  Minnesota newspapers  or
phone books (as Elizabeth suggested) for a  Highbury address in Bay View,
Wisconsin. I doubt that they would have  it listed in Minneapolis.

Just being literal again. Thanks for your help,  Elizabeth.

John Broecker"