[Harp-L] Highbury Pub vs Highway Pub

Clarification on the error (all my fault) - when the date first reached me, from only one involved artist, it was Highway Pub (in print). Noting other artists also were booked to be at the event, same date, same evening, with no venue stated, I then assumed they should all read Highway Pub. Going "out on a limb," I assumed (never a good idea!) they should all read as the same venue, so did add the venue to each. At that time, even Jason's giglist didn't include the event or date.

With all the on-list verification that the correct venue is Highbury Pub, I then changed the various listings as such, two days ago. I also included the event in Jason's listing as well. (I noticed some comments on the subject were dated well after the corrected info had been posted.)

Going out on a limb again (shudder), it sounds reasonable to me that the initial contact with whomever was verbal, and that Highbury might have been misunderstood as Highway - possible?

Sorry for the confusion,
Danny
--
BassHarp