[Harp-L] Home stereo

Wonder if anyone can help me on this. I want to renew my home stereo, has to be 2 channel. I want it to sound good with harp, especially blues harp recordings. All the dealers say how good their products are for opera, chamber music etc. When I say I need a setup that would be ideal for acoustic and electric blues, everybody says that their combination is actually ideal for this. Which leaves me doubtful.

I have decided on Usher speakers (look good too, according to wife). But amp and cd-player are a difficult choice. Thought about Cambridge or Marantz. Any suggestions?

Harri