Re: [Harp-L] comb design/structure

Hey Vern, (ala  Jim Varney) this sounds logical to me. I never really thought
about those bars  but now that it's brought up I think your explanations fits.
         Really, I just wanted to  say Hey Vern like Jim, may he rest in
peace. Funny guy he was.
       Randy

In a message dated 7/5/2007 6:49:51 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,