[Harp-L] Annual SPAH Board Meeting

Tom Styrker wanted me to post this memo to the list as he is out of counrty and unable to do so at this time.

SPAH will hold its' Annual Meeting on Saturday at the SPAH Convention.  I hope all SPAH members who attend the convention will also attend the annual meeting.  This is where your SPAH concerns can be voiced.  In absence of convention attendance, all members should feel free to voice their concerns directly to me at: tstryker@xxxxxxx  or call me (775)853-5118 or provide me with your contact information and I will call you.

Thanks,

Tom Stryker
President
SPAH