[Harp-L] Re: Hohner's website is dead

Michael wrote: "Has anyone been to Hohner's website lately? http://hohnerusa.com/index.php?379
They only list 6 harmonica endorsers there now and 4 of them are deceased."

I don't know if Hohner harps are fatal or not, but I do know everyone who's ever played one is either dead, or will be some day. On another note, one-time Hohner endorser Jason Ricci recently blogged that "I am no longer endorsing any harmonica companies because they all are so apathetic to quality, resitant to change, and aritist unfriendly and and I don't believe in promoting any of them." Sounds like Hohner is dead to Jason, dead! :-)
MN

Need a brain boost? Recharge with a stimulating game. Play now!  http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=club_hotmailtextlink1