[Harp-L] Remembeing Dan Lynch

Happy Independence Day to all!
I was cleaning up my old vinyl and suddenly came up some old "Spivey records" One was the Dicey Ross Band. Immediately, I was thrusked into some memories of that great old Bar south of Unon Square "Dan Lynch" The gretest joint in NY. The only place you could hear gereat blues and not spend half your paycheck. The Bill Dicey Band, Barbeque Bob and the Spar Ribs, The Holmes Brothers, some of the gretes hapr players. Nat Riddles, Danny Ruso, Adam Gusglow Satan and Adam) the late Bob Shatkin  Uncle Boogie and the Boogie Man,
the jams, the critism, I remember Bob Shatkin getting on my case for my high note bends were so off. The great durmmer Charles "Honey Boy" telling me to "keep it simple" What a time. How many folks were there? Sorry forgot to mention Rob Paparozzi <

E-mail message checked by PC Tools Spyware Doctor (5.0.0.186)
Database version: 5.07630
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/