[Harp-L] Feedback for Warren Bee

I am so appreciative of all the offline comments and suggestions that I have
been receiving since my last post. While I know full well where I am weak
and where I am strong it's nice to get honest feedback. To me this is what
this list is all about. A few mentioned my "guts" for posting my stuff here
online. I let it all hang out for one reason; because the truth will always
set you free! Harp-L and the harmonica community is a major part of my
process of "coming out" and pushing myself to the next level. While I strive
for my own personal success I can only hope that by baring my soul and my
journey some others will also find something in my "process" that will help
them in theirs.

Have a great holiday all. God Bless America!

WB

Warren Bee Bachman

office- 631-981-1241

cell- 631-521-0472