[Harp-L] giving credit

------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:30:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: michael hines <otisharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] giving credit
To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx

Glenn, you do a great {to me anyway}, version of "Deep Ellum Blues". Now i don't get out much, but i did play that song in front of an audience one afternoon and as is my/our custom i said something on the order of; " that was a version by Glenn Weiser a musician and songwriter in upstate New York". Although it wasn't note for note it was close enough to aknowledge. I played it in your style because,frankly, it's my favorite for that particular song.
I like to think most players are pretty honest about cribbing note for note anyway.You're only fooling yourself anyway.
Mike

Mike-

Thanks for the credit. You're welcome to play that solo as often as you like. Wish there more people like you around.

It can be heard here, along with some other stuff-
http://www.celticguitarmusic.com/MP3main.htm

-Glenn