[Harp-L] Re: plagiarism

> When you bet on the dark side of
> human nature, you usually win.

If I had to live by this credo I would need a lawyer
to soothe my soul with some of somebody else's money.
How did law get incorporated so deeply into your
music?  I see that many agree that law is involved in
a harmonica solos origin.
I have a little problem where a part can be written or
played once and earn money for a hundred years or so,
taxing any who would dare to use said music.  I worked
with my hands and became very good at it.  I never got
paid beyond the one work I did and then had to repeat
it.  Now this may not be totally the way music and
literature should be but the attempts to make copy
writes extend into several life times is wrong headed.
 Come to think of it a Lawyer probably thought it up,
for a percentage.

LennyHarp

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?