[Harp-L] Billy Boy Arnold

Had a really nice harp experience with 8000 other Finnish blues lovers last weekend. Billy Boy Arnold was in Finland for the first time at a local blues festival. The band was also great including other Chicago blues greats, Jody Williams and Billy Flynn on guitar and Bob Stroger on bass (excuse me for missing the names of the drummer and piano player). Arnold played harmonica in a very nice traditional (SBW I) way and also in a more modern Chicago style. Great singing too!

Aside of harp, Johnny Winter also performed. Was great to see and hear him in good musical shape, doing really good blues in the vein of his collaborations with Muddy in the 70s and 80s.

Harri