Re: [Harp-L] plagarism

He's revealing the secrets! Call him into the star chamber!

Rex "Da Tulsa Tornado" Tobago

On Jul 2, 2007, at 4:53 AM, Larry Haston wrote:

This thread got me to thinking about a song on the second Steppenwolf album. John Kay was right up front on "Tighten Up Your Wig", a song that borrowed from "Messin' With The Kid". In the last verse, Kay's lyric went:

Just before we go, I'd like to mention Junior Wells
We stole his thing from him, and he from someone else.