Re: [Harp-L] Glenns' Plagiarism

In a message dated 7/2/2007 11:48:05 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
cantin46@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Well let  me see Glenn. Seems like you stole most of those songs you
transposed in your  Harp book.  How many books have you written that way? Why didn't
you  write some original songs and transpose them. Looks like you took somebody
 else's work and made money off their original work (intellectual property)
Sounds like plagiarism to me. Did you return some of the money you made off
their work to them or their estates? Little Walters sister still lives and I'm
sure she can use some money from her brothers' work and  ideas.

Glenn,you are living in a glass house and throwing stones as  well as
starting a discussion  that has very little to do with  Harmonicas.

Up to your old baiting tricks from the old days as you did  with Iron Mike
and others ,like around 10 or 11 years ago.

Give it up  Glenn you are wasting to much band width on this list.

I repeat myself  ,  when this thread first started, Get a life.
Exercise your 1st  Amendment rights someplace else.

Wow, are you off base.

Glenn's books are TRANSCRIPTIONS of solos and sold as such. He is not
performing them as his own in concert as a concert artist.

Books that transcribe or educate serious students about artist's works
(music, poetry, writing, painting) will, by necessity, have examples as accurate
as possible of the creations themselves.

Your "old baiting tricks" comment is out of line and in poor taste. You are
the one baiting here. Check out your subject line.

Are you really wanting to say that, since you don't agree with a philosophy
or discussion, that it has no place on this list, that 1st Amendment right
here  is suspended?

Saying "Get a life" is a personal insult and has no place on this forum.  You
should always send personal attacks OFFLIST to the one you want to
personally attack.

The Iceman