Re: [Harp-L] size amp for outdoors?

I'd go big amp in that circumstance. The festival sound-cats are usually good, but if you can provide your own stage level, you're not at their mercy. It's nice to have a venue in which to crank the big boy anyway, 'least that's my experience.

Wayne Shorter said "Jazz is where you never play the same thing once".

Rex "Put that in your pipe and smoke it" Tobago