[Harp-L] Re: Plagurism

Let's not forget  that MANY of the blues greats sold their copywriting and
royalites rights to the  shrewd producers of the time, sometimes for just little
money which they needed,  or corn liquor to whatever their vice was. Many
songs are what is called part of  the Public Domain, where anyone can copy it,
there is a site which I don't know  off the top of head where you can check. As
I don't scroll through every list,  anyone with this knowledge, please contact
me directly, I remember going over  this with Emma's agent, as I wanted to be
sure they were taken care of if need  be. Sonny told me many stories about
this, and every blues man, I think Muddy  might have been the smartest along
with Chuck Berry, who would be booked for a  show, and if you wanted his famous
Duck Walk during the show, you needed to pay  at least a grand for extra. So
something just synomis with an individual, if  they are strong enough to stand
their ground, can be turned to their advantage.  If you don't need to sell out
financially, basically you have turned the tables  on the producers. You know
just your name will sell out immediately, they know  it, and they want to see
that Duck Walk or it isn't a Chuck Berry show. Way to  go Chuck, the souls of
those that went before you are smiling down on you:)))  Yes, if I have the
time, I will write my life story, it is one of some of  highest highs a person
can experience, many never will, and extreme lows that I  hope no one ever has
to experience. If anyone can read this and avoid the lows I  describe, and have
inspiration to shoot for the brass ring they are  hesistant/fearful to try
and grasp, that to me is what it would be about. My new  Cruncher has a final
speaker configuration which is going to be 2 x 10, and I  will also continue to
carry the thunderbox 410. The Cruncher is not half as loud  as the 410, due to
it's even more overall presence and tone frequencies, it is  just as
projecting if not more than the 410. You just can't beat all that air  and extra
wattage of the 410 if you are doing the large/loud band gig scenario.  The Cruncher
mic'd or lined out will hold its own I believe in any situation,  but is
absolutely perfect for big midsized to small room, as of course with my  system,
you can either have more gain, or more distortion, on one far right tube  swap.
I would describe it as the SJ1 x 2 on steroids in volume, tone and
projection. So much more simple, of course you can bridge channels and has  bright two
modded input, again, always a versatile piece of equipment,  never a one tone,
one trick pony. I am truly excited I had the baffle to  experiment with, as
the 12 and 2 x 8 scenario would have needed more speakers  from Weber to find
the perfect match. If Weber does not take the custom smooth  coned P12Q's back
I have in stock, moderate doping of the surround just means  better
reinforcement, then I will be offering them for nearly half the price you  would need to
get them from Weber. Anyone with a single 12 that is harsh, this  would be
your perfect substitution. Smooth cones give the most bottom end and  still
project, a ribbed cone is much sharper, and is prone to quicker  feedback, trust
me, I went through every new Eminence 12", Weber 12", before my  final outcome.
More to come. When I put that Sonny Jr logo on and sign the  bottom of that
amp, it means I would buy it as a harp player, and am 1000%  behind it. The SJ1
and SJ2 are now at 13 and 10 years in  the field, we  will see what the
others that are popular do down the road. No one has yet. I  respect Scott
Berberian of Meteor and Brian Purdy of Harpgear to the max, I  think they make great
products, time will tell on longevity.