[Harp-L] re: pop tunes on harp

Non blues tunes I play harp with the Cooper Hill Band all in second position

Stones: Satisfaction, Honk Tonk Woman, Rt 66
Grateful Dead: Big Railroad Blues, Me and My Uncle, Turn on Your Love Light, Casey Jones
Chuck Berry: Memphis, Roll Over Beethoven
4 original tunes
Merle Haggard: Working Man's Blues, Mama Tried
Johnny Cash: I walked the Line, Burning Ring of Fire, Folsom Prison Blues
Creedence: Rolling on the River, Bad Moon on the Rise
Kris Kristopherson: Bobby McGhee
Beatles One after 909, Back in the USSR,
What else? You Really Got Me, King of the Road (I suck on this song, got to learn it) Gloria, All Along the Watch Tower, Guitars and Caddilacs,
Then there's a bunch of stuff I play on keys and a few songs where I sit out.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm