  From: Roscoharp@xxxxxxx
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 12:04 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] The Rhtythm junks on Ben Felton's blog

  Hey list,

  I watched  the youtube clips Ben has at his blog of the Rhythm Junks:

  _http://harmonica.typepad.com_ (http://harmonica.typepad.com)

  I LOVE this band. The harp is interesting, for sure, but the band  absolutely
  kicks butt. I love to see our instrument integrated into this kind of  music.
  The more quality harp there is in more kinds of music, the more
  opportunities we'll have to be heard & taken seriously.

  Later,
  Rosco

  _buy CDs, sample music:CD Baby: maybe  august_
  (http://cdbaby.com/cd/maybeaugust)
  _www.myspace.com/maybeaugust_ (http://www.myspace.com/maybeaugust)
  _may.be  au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/)