Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica duos, past & present

Too bad the blueskvarter recordings don't have all of the cuts that the Red Lightning release does plus you have to buy volume 1 and volume 3 if you want the Paul Butterfield stuff. I thought the later Red Lightning release was at pitch. I know the earlier vinyl and CD versions were not. www.bluebeatmusic.com has the blueskvarter recordings. I haven't seen the Red Lightning version in a while. It's scary to get onto the bluebeat site because once I searched on Horton and started browsing I began realising that there are holes in my Walter Horton collection. fjm