[Harp-L] Be a 'pro" -- quit day job!

Cool to know that all I'd have to  do to be  a "pro"
(according to one definition) is to quit my day job,
because then, the very small amount of money I get
from playing harp in a band would be 50% (make that
100%) of my then total starvation income.  I'd die
from starvation soon enough, but I would have been a
pro for a short time! -- put it on my tombstone!

(All this semantics stuff is barely harp content, but
it's so easy to get sucked in.)

--jk

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front