Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica & Guitar duos, past and present

At 10:56 PM 1/11/2007, Peter and Connie Ruth wrote:
I've part of the harmonica & guitar duo: Madcat & Kane (with
guitarist/singer Shari Kane) for over 16 years...
<...>
So we stated making a list of harmonica & guitar duos, past and present:

Sonny for Terry & Brownie McGhee  (our original roll models)
John Cephus & Phil Wiggins
Tom Ball & Kenny Sultan
Paul Richell & Annie Raines
Roy Rogers & Norton Buffalo
Joe Filisko & Eric Noden
Harmonica Fats & Bernie Pearl
Jim Biersdorf & Jim Kolbe
Johnny Rover & Nathan James

Who are we missing?

Ooohh... I don't know... Madcat & Kane ???

Peace & Joy,

Peter Madcat Ruth

To you 'two'!!
Hope, hope, hoping like crazy to get to see you end of the month in Thomasville, GA!! Such a neat venue!! Hey, I even won an honorable mention in an art show there many [many!] moons ago! ;-)

Love & Music,

Bobbie