[Harp-L] small amp, big venue?

This is one of those "Be careful what you ask for" moments.

A regional Blues musician, Cheryl Renee, has lately been hiring me for her
Cincinnati shows. It's flattering, and an honor for me to play with such a
fun group of pros. Well, now she's hired me to play an out of town gig at
the Key Palace Theater in Redkey, Indiana - apparently quite the happening
Blues joint - you actually have to *buy* tickets to see a show there. AND
she specifically asked me to join her as she will be recording her live CD
that night.  It's a really exciting opportunity for me, and again I'm
flattered and honored.

So what's the problem? I've been playing in exclusively small bars / clubs /
coffeehouses for a long time now. My only amp (which I love) is a '62
Princeton. I worry that it might not be enough amp for the gig. No line
out.  I don't know the size of the room, but from the website it would
appear to be a 250 seat theater with bar area behind it. It's not a huge
venue, obviously, but bigger than anything I've used the amp in. So, if this
is my only amp, what approach should I take so I can hear myself, be heard,
and not feed back (I haven't had to worry about feedback for years now - I
forget the on-stage rules). Should I look to borrow a beefier amp?

Thanks in advance, and wish me luck!

- Blake

--
Blake Taylor