To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 02, 2007 5:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Norton Buffalo shoulder on chrome button

On 01/01/07, Philharpn@xxxxxxx <Philharpn@xxxxxxx> wrote:

In one of Norton Buffalo's Homespun videos he talks about what a tough time he had pushing the button in on his chromatic after he broke his collar bone.

Anybody else play chrome harp in the rack and use the shoulder to push the
button in?

As far as I know, he plays the keyboard with one hand, holds the harmonica
with another, and pushes the button with his shoulder. He has 2 or 3 CBHs.

Cheers,
Fernando