Re: [Harp-L] On the Road Again,,and again

Thanks, Scott, Joe, Randy. I should have guessed, but I certainly appreciate your expansions on this.

Ric
----- Original Message ----- From: "Splash" <celtiac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] On the Road Again,,and again

He was playing a Tenor so I did the Alto.

Kinda like in a choir. There's a Bass, Baritone, Alto and Tenor. Each has
a part of the musical spectrum.

When we acted like a horn section doing a back-up role for the band, I
picked a harmony line and followed his lead.

With all the recent buzz about James Brown's passing, listen to the band
behind him if you want to know how a horn section should be used.  Wow, he
really knew how to get the most from the horns.

PEACE
Scott
Believe in Magic!