[Harp-L] Re: Subject: Playing in the lower east side

Although I'm having oral surgery  on Wed. I have the opportunity to back up
the poet John Sinclair with some blues  licks while he is doing some of his
poetry at # 9 Bleeker street. If I can play  by then I invite any harmonica
players in the area to come and do a duet  with me. If I'm not still bleeding I'll
be playing, I gotta do this. John is a  great guy and his poetry is AWSOME ,
google his name and watch the clip on  his webpage of John Lennon doing a
benefit for him for being put in prison for  two joints. Even if I can't play I'll
be there and I can get yall onstage with  him. He is going to be there from
the 3rd till the 5th but I'll be playing with  him on the Friday night. No
guitar, no nothing, just harp.
       Randy