To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>; <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] NY Harp Sightings

"robert paparozzi" wrote:
<I had a fun gig last night in NY, one of my songwriting heroes from New
<Orleans Allen Toussaint stopped by and caught our show and I had a <chance to chat a bit with him and thank him for all the great music.

<Two really great harp players came to the show as well, I was thrilled <to have the great Lee Oskar and Richard Hunter down so I had Lee up to <play on an instrumental version of:
<"Love the one Your with" Stephen Stills ala King Curtis' version.....he
<played his booty off!