[Harp-L] Wolf Kristiansen on Harp

I'm new to the list.  I've immodestly posted sound
samples of me playing, long ago, with John Lee Hooker
and Albert Collins in Vancouver, B.C. in the late
1970s.  John Lee was in the Commodore Ballroom; with
Albert it was at the Savoy Club.  The Commodore
Ballroom is still going strong; the Savoy is long
gone.

Have a listen!  A zipped file with 4 songs can be
found at

http://www.yousendit.com/download/UnlEMWZOdENRYTk1VEE9PQ

or, if that URL is too long, you can get the same file
at

http://tinyurl.com/ysd2hb

I'm strictly a blues player, and have had a lifelong
love of the blues.  I'm still playing in music
festivals.

I don't play fast, but I play musically. I think I
have a good tone. My tone comes strictly from
puckering; never learned to tongue block or overblow,
and I'm too old now.

For the gearheads on the list, I'm playing stock
Marine Bands into a Shure PE585 Microphone into a 1962
unmodified Fender Concert Amplifier.  I still use this
gear.

I appreciate the wealth of knowledge I've gotten from
this list as I lurked over the years.

Wolf Kristiansen