[Harp-L] JOHNNY PULEO and the HARMONICA GANG on You Tube

Well, I guess taste in humour is even more subjective
than taste in music - I found the clip so annoying I
couldn't watch it to the end.  And really frustrating,
because whenever you start to enjoy the wonderful
playing, it gets interrupted with ... well, however
you choose to characterize what's going on there.  I
tried one or two other clips of this outfit, hoping
for a bit of uninterrupted music, but just got more of
the same.  Even back in 1965, I couldn't stand that
sort of stuff.

That's not to knock Puleo & co.; obviously many people
found their act appealing, and still do, and they were
succeeding in a tough game ...

Now go figure - I thought Tom Turkey was great:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmmmYaFYKWw&mode=related&search=
 (apparently J. Puleo is part of the gang).

- thurg

http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265