[Harp-L] AUDIX Impedance Matching Transformer?

Hi gang,

Can somebody give more details on this piece of equipment? Tthere are no specs for it online. I need to know output impedance in Ohms?

This transformer is called T-50K, so I could guess that it has 50kOhm in output, but it's just my assumption, which in reality may happen to be a combination of two well-known words:) .

Any general comments on this transformer?

best,

Alex