Re: [Harp-L] Vinyl to Computer

Hi Bobby,

Robert Cole wrote:

I have a 500 plus collection of 33 1/3 records. A bunch of them are out of print and never made it to CD. I hear a rumor that there is a turntable you can plug into the computer and download these records. If anyone has any info if this device exists please give me a shout.
Thank you in advance for any information on this alleged product.
Bobby Cole

Just connect the output from your stereo system to the aux input on your computer/sound card. Then use your favorite recording software to record each tract to wave and convert to MP3.

Not as easy as CD's, but it can be done.

Good Luck!
Tim

--
Timothy J. Schutte kc8hr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx