Re: [Harp-L] What are some good Toots albums??? What about chroms for jazz?

My favorite Toots album is "Affinity." It is a collaboration [from the
70's] with the great pianist Bill Evans...Toot's playing on "Affinity" is
beautiful and sublime, the greatest jazz harmonica playing I've ever
heard.
I strongly believe Toots is the most lyrical voice we've ever had on the
instrument; this album is a big part of the reason I believe that.

As for what key chromatic...why not just buy a C? You might like the CX-12
or the 270...
WVa Bob