[Harp-L] Re: Free video lessons from Adam Gussow on YouTube.

Speaking of Satan & Adam, a new song about Mr. Satan was debuted by Jason
Ricci at Oskar Blues in Lyons, CO.  I didn't catch all of the lyrics, but
the tune is very catchy.  It's going to be on Jason's new album, due this
fall.  I've heard a few of the new songs now, and they all feature
refreshing new chord changes and a brighter tempo than some of Jason's older
material (Shawn writes the music, and he told me this progression is very
intentional).  But of course, they still have the band's signature sound.
My favorite is "Feel Like a New Man" which the band has been using as a
bookend to a cover of Lou Reed's "Take a Walk on the Wild Side".  Even
better, they have integrated my favorite parts from "Mercy, Mercy, Mercy"
into this new construction.  It sounds amazing.

Jonathan Metts