Re: [Harp-L] Nickle v Chrome mouthpiece

Hohner used nickel until about ten years ago. They stopped due to
nickel allergies becoming a health concern (possibly a concern of the
German government via regulation as opposed to a voluntary one); not
user what they use now. This goes for covers as well as for
mouthpieces.

Hering uses chrome. I'm not aware of allergy concerns regarding skin
contact chrome.

Winslow