[Harp-L] new harp hero standoff

Going out on a limb here, I think McDermott might not have understood the joke.  He said something like "bare with me" then listed some harp players.  Rich corrected his spelling to "bear" and then called "bare with me" creepy, because he saw the play on words as "think of these harp players naked".  However, when Rich called McDermott's email creepy, I don't think Rich really explained his humor very well.  I think McDermott was unclear about what was being called creepy and wrote an email saying he was offended by Rich.
  Now Rich is expressing offence at McDermott's expression of offence.  I think it all started with a misunderstanding, so I recommend we drop it.
  Michael Rubin