Subject: [Harp-L] ORCHESTRE SYMPHONIQUE DE QU?BEC-BONFIGLIO REVIEW

Well, at least he calls you a Harmonica virtuoso, instead of that one  other
weird reviewer who mixed up his Italian males and  substituted Pavarotti for
Paganini (and when I wrote to challenge his  review basically claimed to have
quoted your own press  blurb, when of course he had not).

 I'd definitely take this review over that one!   <G> .....Bravo, Robert.

Elizabeth

"Dear List,

Got a nice review even though orchestra got a "too  long at the end"
slam by the reviewer.

Harmonically  yours,

Robert  Bonfiglio"

http://www.aol.com.