Re: [Harp-L] Charlie Musselwhite on Carson Daly

Ok, people wonder why harp is sometimes held in disdain. Now it doesn't bother me at all, but the inference(s) can be subliminal, and stick in people's minds. Just look at 3 items here (ALL within a couple sentences):
1........ Dressed in Black
2........ Both sides of the gun
3........ Innocent Criminals
Hmmmm, sounds likes blues to ME.