Re: [Harp-L] Re: mic

Hi

Am Dienstag, 20. Februar 2007 00:17 schrieb SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx:
> Thanks, from that description I would pass.

Yes, if one can afford obtaining better equipment it´s surely not the
first choice. However if you were a beginner with low budget asking
me for a usable and cheap bullet mic i´d recommend it, no doubt.

Additionaly you know (of course better than me), that the sound is
made by the whole chain of player, mic, amp, effects, speaker...
In some combinations it might just fit fine, so i think it´s always
worth a try.
I remember reading, that really cheap toy microfones work well for
some players, so what?

--
Gruß,Frank