Re: [Harp-L] Superlux link (as per Sonny's request)

Hi Dennis

Am Montag, 19. Februar 2007 21:37 schrieb dennis moriarty:
> http://www.avlex.com/pdfs/new_2006/D112C.pdf
> The design of the mike per se looks good but who knows how the
> element sounds. Given the absence of response here I guess no one
> has tried one. Thanks.  dennis

 I have one, it sounds fine, a lil weak at the bottom end though.
Slightly cleaner than the green bullet and somewhat more prone to
feedback, however still pretty usable.
Unfortunately my english isn´t realy good when it comes to describing
things like the sound of one mic, so i didn´t answer earlier, and
still i´m probably not the right one to  give a good description.

After all i did´t repent buying it and i play it every once in a while
even though i usually prefer the shure 545.

--
Gruß,Frank