[Harp-L] improving the harmonica

> I pretty much came to the same conclusion(s) when I read this. People
> talk about improving the harmonica. and what do we get? Another clone
> of the same old thing with a few changes that do NOTHING to enhance
> the harmonica.

so, along the lines of chris' "ultimate amp" question: what would you have
liked to see in the press announcement.  or more specifically, what would
you have read to make you think, "yes! somebody finally gets it!", as far
as improving the harmonica?

a few random thoughts to get started:

- smooth, rounded shape that fits the hand without harsh corners.

- airtight, with covers that pop off for easy maintenance.

- open back for better projection.

you might consider expanding you comments to span an entire product line:

- all diatonic models available in several tunings, or several intonations

- different levels of attention to detail (gapping, arcing, etc) for different price points

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it...to someone.