Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Loud extreme amps/ Subject Re: Jason Ricci Acou...

In a message dated 2/14/2007 11:24:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
EGS1217@xxxxxxx writes:

...oh.  I'd no idea what age group you fell into, other   than your several
comments of expanding your mind through LSD in the   60's/70's(?)...which I
might
have extrapolated to guess your age,  but  didn't bother.  Most of the other
"middle-aged" (and older)  folks who  were grooving to his playing at SPAH
and
Buckeye didn't  react that way at  all, but as you say, to each his  own.

That was uncalled for. Lighten  up.
            Randy