[Harp-L] Re: Age Discrimination

Philharpn wrote:
   "But then if you're old, you may be done with
the day job and don't have to worry about giving
up your sleep at night because you got nothing
else to do all day but sleep."

   That may work for some, but as soon as I
retired, I seemed to just naturally head back to
my natural  sleep rhythm, even though I'd worked
night shifts for years. I now fade radidly after
10 p.m. and turn into a pumpkin at 11 or so. Then
I'm up by 7 or so. And I love it that way.
There's just no way I'm going back to staying up
musicians' hours, with any luck.
   On the other hand, a friend of mine who
retired around the same time I did still sleeps
the same cycle as when he was working: Hits the
sack around 4 or 5 a.m. and sleeps till 1 or 2
p.m. I just couldn't do that unless forced to.
   Not even performing could lure me back to
those hours.

Bob Loomis
Concord CA

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html