[Harp-L] Magic Dick Gear

I saw MD last week. It looked like he was playing through a Fender Hot Rod
Deluxe with a JT-30 looking mic. No boxes or other effects. It was a very
punchy, hard hitting, semi-clean sound. As always, his timing was right
on.

I asked him about the magic harps and any potential public release. He
said they would be released when he got a million dollars, until then they
will remain unavailable. I told him that I couldn't help with  the million
dollars, but could probably locate a million harp players who each had a
dollar. How about a Magic Harp trust fund to get these things out? Why the
Extreme Bender but no magic harps?