[Harp-L] Re: harp players passed down

I meant there probably would no proficient overblow/overdraw if it weren't
for Howard. Simple. The other Chicago guys, many followed Cotton, Paul Oscher,
George Smith, Big Walter. I am very familiar with the BW CBell CD, Big Walter
 was just monstrous, Carey's sound was not as strong but a great compliment
to  what Walter was doing. As far as Jason goes, I think he is a great player,
only  to get better, that what my personal opinion on the level of sound in
that  theartre that night. I don't need every JR fan to start emailing me. We
all know  he is ahead of his time and I have the utmost respect for him as a
player