Re: [Harp-L] Age discrimination

In a message dated 2/12/2007 9:40:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
harmonicajohns@xxxxxxx writes:

   Man your reading my mind. I was going to say something like  that but it
was forgotten in all of the other stuff I have going on. There are a  lot of
older harmonica players around and that's one of the reasons I'm grateful  for
my abilities. I'll play till I quit breathing. Old sax players too, I sure
don't have the looks to be a front man any more that's for sure, and I'll  sing
too.
    Peace Love and Ry Cooder
         Randy

Fred, I  am not quite able to tour yet- another year or two ought to free me-
but  why does the player need to be so young? A geezer in the band  adds
something, IMHO.