[Harp-L] Playing harmonica on a rack

Shameless spam:

You have identified an important problem in rack playing..."getting around".

The key to "getting around" on a harp in a holder is keeping the harp from
moving in the same direction as your head.  Please see the
Ergonomic-Neck-Rack (ENR) description on my web site.
www.Hands-Free-Chromatic.7p.com

I dispense with the neck yoke and attach the holder to my guitar. This is
very stable and helps me "get around" because I can lean from the waist
without the harp moving and can even shift the guitar slightly in my arms.
This is a difficult approach to sell commercially because everyone has a
different guitar and holds it in a different position.  I also hear them say
"You are not drilling three holes in my guitar!"

The ENR holder has some mass (about 1.2 lbs) and extends well down your
chest to give you a steady position reference.  Four separate adjustments
allow you to position the harp in space where you choose to play it and
adjust the rack to hold it there.

If you buy one for $200 and return it within a month, I'll refund your
purchase price.

The persistence of this thread indicates the extent of interest in rack
playing.  Now that it is possible to also play chromatic on a rack with the
Hands-Free-Chromatic, I expect that interest to grow rapidly.

Email me for a file of testimonials.

Vern