Re: [Harp-L] Re: alex harvey

In a message dated 2/12/2007 6:08:04 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
BiscuitBoy714@xxxxxxx writes:

Hi  Guys,  are we talking about the " Sensational Alex Harvey Band" here? If
so Alex  Harvey is no more having passed a while  back.

      Well, I went on the internet and found some  stuff about Alex Harvey
but couldn't find anything specific about his harp  playing. I've only been a
computer guy for about 3 years now so I don't think of  google till it's too
late sometimes. He died from a heart attack so they say. I  take it that the
album Next is the most popular of his efforts. I think  Impossible Dream is the
one with some of the harp playin' on it, but I'm not  very sure about that I
can't find a list of the songs on it. Snake Bite is  one of my all time favs. I
gotta rework that and put harp in it, the chord  change would be way cool
giving me the opportunity to switch harp back and  forth. Shake That Thing too.
      Randy