[Harp-L] Re: harp amp

On Feb 11, 2007, at 11:53 AM, Rainbeau Jimmy wrote:

A magic beer deflector

Did you mean "collector"?

Ray.

--
My Music – www.resgraphics.com/music

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 07:09:27 -0600
From: rainbowjimmy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] re: harp amp
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I'd like a simple two stage harp amp with just a on/off volume knob, a standby switch and two inputs. 2x8 speakers. No reverb. No trem. Circuitry like a tweed Princeton. The amp could be printed circuit if they mount the jacks and the knobs separate and point to point wire the jacks switches, transformers and the power tubes so if you have a problem it can be repaired and if the amp gets banged the whole thing doesn't need to be thrown away.

Either tilt back legs or a jack so you can mount it on a speaker stand

A metal grill cloth

A magic beer deflector

And since we don't want people to know we're really just boring old
fogeys, let's get the thing done up in that old Kustom purple metal
flake tuck and roll vinyl. I love that stuff.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm