RE: [Harp-L] Re: Real Coffee Drinkers

In a message dated 2/11/2007 4:46:45 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, "James"
<wasabileo@xxxxxxxxxx>
writes:

Any coffee (real) drinkers out there in the harp-L community?

Total Coffee Junkie...strung out on the local beans...

I live on the slopes of Hualalai...here in Kailua-Kona Hawaii...

Access to local grown 100% Kona Peaberry & Extra Fancy beans...

do all my own roasting, prefering "3rd pop" expresso dark roast...
then brewed triple recommended strength...

can you say, "Serious Coffee Buzzzzzzz" ?

Harmonica Content: Juan Valdez plays a mean chromatic!

~Donnie~

The Ultimate William Clarke Tribute Site
http://www.angelfire.com/blues/williamclarke/index.html

MorTone Microphone
http://www.angelfire.com/music4/mortone/index.html