Re: [Harp-L] re: is 18 watts enough?

I use a 5 watt Kalamazoo, through the P.A. and don't have to worry about the two loud guitars.

Bullfrog

Jim Alciere wrote:
I'm using a 9 watt amp and I can get enough volume so I can play very softly
and get more than enough volume to compete with 2 guitars a bass and a drum
in small (50-100 people) bars. We don't play loud, but I only keep the amp
on 2 and keep the harp plugged into the 2nd quieter input. Some caveats--I
play lee oskar harps, they're louder, I have a particularly hot green
bullet, and I play through a 2X12.