Re: [Harp-L] Re: New Fender Amp Coming Soon

On Feb 9, 2007, at 2:26 PM, Rick In Davis wrote:

yep, the Champion 600. I am waiting with great anticipation.

You can pre-order it here: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/ Champion600/
It should be shipped from Fender the week of Feb 25.

Did you enlarge the picture of the back? I'm afraid further scrutiny has uncovered incontrovertible evidence that this amp is not suitable for the harmonica. It is in fact strictly a guitar amp. The volume control goes up to 12 so that the player can be louder than everyone else.

Exhibit A: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/closeup/Champion600--rear.jpg

Bob

Bob Cohen
Principal, MojoTools Web Design