[Harp-L] Need to find the best harp player in Boston

I'm the harmonica player in a touring band. We've played the Knitting
Factory, the Living Room and Kenny's Castaway in New York. We've played the
Viper Room in LA and we've played all around Boston and Cambridge.  We just
released our 6 song EP and we are in the process of connecting with
universities, radio stations and indie labels to take the band to the next
level.

Why am I posting this? I cannot support the 10 - 20 touring gigs per month
that are required to succeed, simple as that.

So, I'm offering my position to someone who has the chops, the right
attitude & energy, and is capable of being a contributing, collaborative
member of a band. The player needs to be in his/her 20's. They need to be
able to play mostly acoustic, but amplified is ok on some of the songs. And
they need to be proficient in 1st, 2nd and 3rd position.

The band's sound is indie-folk-rock, but the harmonica playing is rooted in
country blues.

Please let me know if you're interested or if you know anybody who fits the
bill.

Thanks,

Fred